Hi Christian Nature Photographers! You are Invited.
Well, what are you invited to?
Christian nature photographers are invited to make guests posts on The Visual Bible Verse of the Day site. Just follow these simple steps!
- Submit a nature photo with a verse (or passage up to three verses long) that relates to the photo. Be sure to also include the photo’s subject and location. Email it to pat @ thecreationspeaks.com.
- Include a short devotional thought of 2 to 4 sentences in length. Be consisted with my statement of faith.
- Before sending your image please resize it to 2800 pixels across the height or width. Whichever is longest.
- Please don’t hesitate to submit your photos, but remember only high quality photos will be used. Low quality image will be turned down. Thank you for understanding this.
- Think outside the box when selecting a verse. There are standard verses people apply to nature photos. Try something new.
That’s it! If you have more questions continue reading below. I look forward to receiving your post!
- If you have any additional formatting questions, please refer to the website and observe the format used on the posts already published. If you still have a question include it in your email.
- Basic retouching of work is acceptable (minor adjustments in color, contrast, saturation, white balance, brightness, dodging, burning), but please do not manipulate your images.
- Include your own website link. This will be used to direct people to your site.
The guest posting is reserved for Christian nature photographers. If you’re not sure what makes one a Christian nature photographer, well a Christian nature photographer loves God and loves taking high quality photos of His creation. If you want to know more, please refer to my statement of faith.