Your Personal Photography Coach (Click to Get Started Today)
Photographers, online videos and courses are great, but have you ever wanted to have a personal photography coach? Someone who can better help you capture the moments you want to remember? Do you wish you could talk with a person knowledgeable in photography who will give you one-on-one time, answer your questions and help you improve your photography? Well then, you have come to the right place.
As Your Personal Photo Coach, I Can Help You:
- Master Composition
- Understand F-stops and shutter speed and why they matter
- Better capture the moments you treasure
- Learn how to shoot outstanding landscapes
- Use photography as an artform
- Capture better wildlife images
- Take outdoor portraits people will love
- Decided the best lens to use and why
- Capture photographs that touch people
- Get outstanding sports action shots
- Know what type of gear you really need
- Know when to shoot raw and went to shoot JPEG
- Master Exposure
- Get a better understanding of HDR and when to use it
- Learn to manage and file all those photos that are piling up in your computer
- Know how to determine which white balance is best
- Understand shooting modes and which one works best for which situation
- And much more
As your personal photo coach, I will listen to what your personal photo growth needs are. Through Zoom, we will have one or more one on one, 45-minute sessions about you and your photography with the purpose of making you a better photographer.
I have 30 years of professional photography experience, working for a newspaper, a magazine and as a freelance photographer. I also have 15 years of experience teaching photography through seminars, workshops, and college classes. I currently work primarily as an architectural photographer, sports photographer and of course, a nature photographer. I also teach college photography classes and enjoy other types of photography as well. (Click to Get Started Today)
If you have any questions, to avoid spam contact me at pat @ thecreationspeaks.com with no spaces.
Four Personal Photo Coaching Packages
You can choose between one of four photo coaching packages.
Watch my short photography tip videos.